Friday, October 30, 2009

The Light of My Life

Everyone knows I love my kid. It's easy to complain though. The constant negotiations. The lack of time. The lack of privacy. The onslaught of requests. The tantrums. Having a two year old is so hard, right? Like millions of women for thousands of years haven't been doing it.

I read a lot of blogs. A lot of them are written by women who have lost children. Sometimes at birth, sometimes months or years afterwards. Sometimes because of terrible illnesses no one should have to endure. I read this blogs because, even though I've witnessed it, I can't fathom how these women endure it.

I read these blogs to remind myself of how selfish I am sometimes and to keep things in perspective. I may complain, but I love Rolo beyond all measure. I know I am incredibly, incredibly blessed. I hope I always remember that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter