Thursday, December 03, 2009

Glamour

Lately, I've been all about making lists of beauty products I need to purchase in the coming weeks. Why? Well, I suppose I assume I'll be looking like a train wreck post-baby, and what better way to cheer oneself up than with new, shiny beauty products, right?

I need to get Moroccan Oil from my hair stylist next week. So pricey and I only use it once every couple of weeks, instead of every day like my stylist would prefer, but man, my hair loves the stuff.

I seem to have run out of all three of my fragrances simultaneously: Romance, Coco, and No. 5. I wonder if I should try something new? Or just replace some of my old ones?

Makeup products. From Clinque I need concealer, a brow pencil, lip pencil, lipstick (actually, I don't need this per se, but a new shade always perks me up), eye shadow (Colour Surge Soft Shimmer in Desert Sun--my all time fave) and "All About the Eyes" cream (this isn't actually makeup, but whatever). Who knew I used so much makeup? That's not even the half of it. So I'll be spending a ton of cash on beauty products. Thank God Douglas is having a 20% off sale next week.

Also, I might hit Duross and Langel for one of their eye creams, because HEY, when you're in your mid-30s with two (2!) kids, you can NEVER have enough eye cream.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter