Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random

A couple of random things:
-the fact that Rolo will soon have teeth and I will never again see his toothless, gummy smile saddens me.
-it has gone completely unnoticed by me that there is a writer's strike. Sure, I am aware that there is one, but it's not affected me in the least. This is because I mostly watch the news....and reality TV(hanging my head in shame).
-things occurring at my workplace are on my last nerve.
-I never use a dishwasher, even though I have one. Do you know that dishwashers break down if not used routinely?
-my husband has a conference in Vail, CO that's 7 days long and I'm trying to decide whether to go. I'd like to see Vail, even though I don't ski, but I'm not sure I want to leave Rolo that long to see Vail. To see Italy, sure, I'd leave him for a month.
-I'm still reading a book that I was reading 3 months ago. So it's taking me approximately 2 months and 28 days longer than normal to read this book. And it's not a hard book. And it's very interesting. I just suck at having free time.
-there's good friend of mine who I haven't spoken with in two years. I'm hearing through the grapevine that she's ill. I tried emailing her, but I haven't heard back. Not sure if that's because she's not speaking to me, or because she changed her email address. I'm trying to decide what to do next.
-my eye is not getting any better and Rolo's seems to be getting worse again.
-Sigh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter