Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Edited

Will someone tell Kanye West to shut the fuck up?

I like some of his songs, but I am rather sick of hearing him mouth off about how oppressed he is. According to some reports, Mr. West was outraged that Britney was opening the VMAs (I'm so upset I missed that train wreck), and said that maybe he needs to "change the color of [his] skin." Whatever Kanye. Of course, MTV doesn't mention that quote. But that's not surprising since he went off to an MTV reporter at Live 8 about how whites tried to wipe out the black race by spreading AIDS on purpose and you know what? MTV never replayed that quote either.

Interesting.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Christy said...

MTV mentions it in another article linked from the one you linked.

I hate Kanye although this isn't why. I just think he's very self important. Same reason I can't stand Jamie Foxx.

The Britany performance was up on MTV.com. That's how we watched it. It's well worth it. Poor Brits.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand how "stars" like Kanye can be toted as original when all they do is sample other artists' music, then throw in some rhyming words. "Stronger" is based of off a Daft Punk song that has been a favorite at chez Woo for a long time.

And I believe there is a picture of my sister floating around where she's wearing those weird white striped sunglasses, circa 1982.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter