Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Gave Birth to a Goat

A couple of years ago, I remember Dooce complaining that her daughter sounded like a goat. Or maybe it was a sheep. At any rate she claimed Leta bleeted. Like an animal. I had no idea what she was talking about until now.

Rolo bleets. Like all the time. It's a half-cry, half grunt, but he sounds like a goat. It gets very old. It switches to full-on grunting and/or screaming when he's trying to poop. Which I don't understand, because his poop? It's a loose, yellow explosion, which would lead me to beieve it's effortless to get out. So is the grunting really necessary?

As an aside, I had commented in the past that it's a shame that Dooce's kid has those bags under her eyes, and now my kid has those same bags. Karma is a bitch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter