Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ho Hum

You know what they don't tell you after you've had a baby? How freaking BORING it is.

Now that I'm getting my strength back--which is another thing they don't tell you, how completely weak you'll be for weeks after you deliver--I am getting out most days but only for short periods of time.

TV has been my friend. I've decided I hate Sandra Lee on the Food Network. I had gotten a great and easy guacamole recipe from her a couple of years ago, but since I've now watched her show a few times, I think she is completely drunk when filming her show. Possibly on uppers too. The "Barefoot Contessa" mostly has recipes that seem too difficult for me, but her voice is so quiet and monotone that it's the perfect backdrop for naptime.

I love, love, love House Hunters on HGTV. I wish it was on 24/7.

By the way, in case you were wondering, 4a.m. is the hour when HGTV switches from its regular programming to infomercials.

Seriously, I need to get out more. My baby goat is currently bleeting again, so I'm going to see if he's interested in taking a walk.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter