Friday, February 02, 2007

This Weekend

Up tonight is pizza for dinner and a little game I like to call "cleaning the apartment". It's a challenging game because I try to convince my husband to participate. Given that my vacuum is broken AGAIN, it only serves to heighten the challenge.

Tomorrow, we're headed to the Philadelphia Auto Show in the late morning, early afternoon, hopefully after a yoga practice and some aerobic activity. I'm sure the Auto Show will be mobbed. But it's fun to see the new cars and someday we'll need to buy a second (or third if you currently count Ron's broken-down Jeep as our second) car. Personally I wouldn't mind having one of these.

Anyway, later that night we're going to the Melting Pot, the one in King of Prussia I think, with Ron's best friend and his wife. I'm expecting all sorts of cheesy goodness. Full report next week.

Sunday, I don't think we have much planned for the day. There are perhaps some people trying to get together in the city for the SuperBowl. Ron's talking about having some of his friends over, but nothing definite.

In other news, I'm currently enjoying a Cafe Mocha from Bonte. As in the kind that has caffeine. Am I a total rebel or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter