Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Maggie

Awhile back, my friend Christy pointed out that I look a lot like Maggie Mason, of mightygirl.com. Of course I rarely post photos of myself, so you'll just have to use your imagination if you've never met me. We have the same general coloring and some of the same goofy expressions but she's got a much cuter nose than me. And I don't wear glasses. But we do have the same crazy hair.

Anyway, I very much hope I look like this at 37 weeks. That may be a whole lotta belly, but that's all it is.

In other news, my pants fit again today. Apparently, I'm in an "in-between" phase. And if you thought PMS bloating was bad, pregnancy bloating is a total bitch.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I can't believe how great she has looked throughout this pregnancy. I dom't look that good on a regular day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter