Monday, November 20, 2006

New Outfits

I feel like I need a couple of new outfits for the holidays. Nothing extravagant. But something new.

Speaking of clothing, has everyone seen the officially released photo of the TomKat wedding? It's awful. Katie looks like the hunchback of Notre Dame and it's sort of like she's desperately clinging to Tom. She's also completely sideways, so you can't see her dress very well, which was probably a closely calculated move by Tom so as not to detract attention from himself. Because you might notice that he's positioned facing the camera at a better, and more normal, angle for a wedding photo.

Anyway, back to my wardrobe. I'm kinda digging this sweater in red. I mean I need a new sweater to go with all my new shoes, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter