Thursday, November 16, 2006

Night Out

So Ron's on call over the weekend which means that he'll be sleeping at the hospital and that means I get the bed to myself! Rock on. In all seriousness, though, I've gotten entirely too used to having him around. Ron doesn't have a lot of call this year and although he works some long hours, at least he's home by some point every night. Next year, he'll most likely have call at least twice a week and while I am a big proponent of having alone time while in a relationship, it'll kind of suck that he'll be away from home that much. It'll also suck that he'll have my car with him. But such is the joy of being married to a physician.

Anyway, he'll be home Friday night and I promised to take him to dinner. I'm leaning towards going here, as it's only 2 blocks from our apartment. Plus the food looks good on the menu and we've been making an effort to try new restaurants. LaScala's is another consideration, as is the restaurant we always say we're going to try but never do, FridaySaturdaySunday. FriSatSun has an upstair bar, Tank, that I've been wanting to try. But I think we're going to wind up going to La Fontana.

I love Italian food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter