Friday, October 06, 2006

Sidelined

So I've had this fantastic cold the last few days, complete with sneezing, coughing and all sorts of goop being stuck in my head. As a result, I've haven't been to the gym. This is partly a weak excuse on my part, because I'm not really that sick. Not being able to breathe probably makes running out of the question, but I could have at least did the bike. Instead, no, I just didn't go. Whatever. I'm going to my last yoga class with Nora tomorrow and I'm sure downward dog will feel really great with a head full of goop.

Anyway, this all comes on the heels of being totally triumphant on Monday. I ran 3 miles in 27 minutes. A new best time for me. Now, of course I've been sidelined since then, so when I try to run on Sunday, it's going to suck hard.

Tomorrow, post-yoga, I'm going to visit scenic Totowa, New Jersey to see my schnookums, Kimberly. Hilarity will ensue. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter