Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Crush

Those of you who know me in real life know that I have very strange taste in men. My past is littered with a cast of men who have nothing in common. Attractiveness means nothing to me. Which is evident by at least half the men I've dated. Give me someone quirky. Someone interesting. I like preppy. No, no, no, give me someone with a ponytail. Inked & pierced? Love it. Clean-shaven! Punk! Poet! Catholic! Jewish! Whatever, I'm all over the place and totally random in my taste in men. Which explains why I married a funny, cute man who happens to be 3 and half feet shorter than me. See? My quirkiness knows no bounds.

Which is why it should come as no surprise that I have a crush on Tom DeLonge. I'm in love with his new band's song,"The Adventure".

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Christy said...

three and half feet shorter

hee hee

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Star said...

I love him too, though I like the guitar guy from Blink better.

You know, I suspected that your hubby was a kebler elf, and now knowing that he is indeed three and a half feet shorter than you my suspicions have been confirmed.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Meg said...

You're weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter