Monday, June 19, 2006

Mish Mosh

I'm not sure how much I'll post about the Baby M situation here. Overall, things aren't looking too good and everyone is praying for a miracle. I realize in my life I have been quite fortunate. I've never personally experienced tragedy, nor have those closest to me. The few people I have known with some sort of terminal illness had lived a good portion of their lives already and did not suffer much, relatively speaking. This is the first time I have borne witness to unbelievable anguish. We should know something, I think, by the end of the week and by something I mean whether the decision needs to be made to terminate care. I would wish this on no one.

In other news, the house hunt continues. No luck finding the perfect place. It may be, of course, that it's such a large purchase that I've put up a mental block and nowhere is ever going to be "perfect". But we'll continue the search.

I believe some psycho found my blog (yup, I said it and meant it this time, unlike the first time I called you crazy when I didn't know you were reading, and was only calling you crazy because I only had your boyfriend's word to rely on)--that didn't take long. I only made it somewhat public again in the last week or so. But that you've apparently stalked my friends' sites looking for me for the last year is hysterical really. By all means, have a ton of fun reading--and comment away. You're awesome.

Lastly, it's freaking hot outside. It really needs to stop. It's only June. I know my tolerance for just about everything is shot these days, but c'mon. Humid and 87 degrees? Ridiculous.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Seriously? Come on with the blog stalking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter