Wednesday, June 14, 2006

iPOD

Last week I created a new playlist for the gym. It's kind of random:
"Sorry" Madonna
"1 thing" Amerie
"Laid" James
"Ocean Breathes Salty" Modest Mouse
"Since U Been Gone" Kelly Clarkson
"Promiscuous" Nelly Furtado (I know, I know, but it's catchy)
"Mr. Brightside" The Killers
"Hot in Herre" Nelly
"Where'd You Go?" Fort Minor
"Over My Head" The Fray
"Hands Down" Dashboard Confessional
"A Little Respect" Erasure
"Breathe" Michelle Branch
"Einstein on the Beach" Counting Crows
"Crazy" Beyonce

My iPod has definitely breathed new life into my workouts.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Star said...

It is crazy how similar our taste in music is, with very few exceptions.

I have been rocking the Spice girls and No Doubt at the gym.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter