Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fraud

I very much enjoy the Anonymous Lawyer blog and you may have noticed that it's linked to this blog. I've exchanged emails with the author, who confirmed that not only is he not a hiring partner at a law firm, but he's a recent Harvard law grad who doesn't currently work at a law firm at all. I figured that he wasn't really a partner, but I have to admit that discovering his identity is a total fraud was a bit like finding out there's no such thing as Santa Claus.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Star said...

Why on earth would someone with that opinion of what a lawyer is, go to law school?

I have now and then read the posts and am always amused. I never thought it was real, I couldn't believe that someone could actually be that heartless and write so openly about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter