Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Whatever God You Have

I went to see Baby M last night again. He's not breathing as well. His kidneys aren't doing so hot. Today, more with the not breathing thing. As I type this, my husband is in route to the hospital. It's hard to determine why he's having trouble breathing, if it's because of his heart condition or because his lungs are tiny. So Ron's on the case. At least he can speak the same language as the doctors to get the real story.

You hear a different thing from the doctors about this baby hourly. Most recently, though, is that they'll do the heart surgery within the next couple of days and that the likelihood is that he won't make it through. Again, it changes hourly and depending on who you talk to.

We just need you to breathe, Baby.

Update: Baby M's surgery is tomorrow morning. My rosary beads are getting a workout.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I'm so sorry to hear this.

I'll keep praying.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Star said...

I am so sorry.
He is definitely in my thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter