Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tids and Bits

House-hunting will be the end of me. Seriously, it makes me want to tear my hair out. The few houses in our price range are either great houses in wacky neighborhoods or tiny, oddly-formatted houses in great neighborhoods. The first house we saw was actually the best, but of course it's taken us this long to figure that out and now it's under agreement.
Sigh.

In other news, I bought Doris after spending an hour repeatedly trying on that dress and Blaire. Of course as soon as I walked out of the store with Doris, I wanted Blaire. I actually think Blaire looks pretty decent on me and it's a dress unlike any other dress I have. Doris is beautiful and a very unique color, but as far as style goes, I have at least 4 other strapless, A-line, knee length dresses.
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter