Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hairspray

First off, it's lovely weather today and I'd much rather outside than stuck in the hellhole I like call work.

I have a meeting today with a real estate agent who's going to laugh in my face about us wanting to buy a house. If you total our student loans, Ron and I have a combined loan debt of close to $300,000. Fun, right? And they're not going to care that in 3 years Ron's salary will equal that amount. Sigh. It never ceases to amaze me about how our combined salary now, that is more than either of our parents ever made (even if you adjust for inflation) leaves us so poor. It sucks.

I also have a love/hate relationship with my hair stylist. Sometimes I love what he does, sometimes I'm convinced he doesn't know what he's doing. Mostly I love him. Last night I loved my hair. Today I'm lukewarm about it. The difference is last night it was straightened and today it's curly, somewhat resembling a mushroom cloud. I love the color, but how do you short-haired people do it? I refuse to spend enough time on my hair to straighten it every day.

Rant over. I'd like to go outside now please.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I'm dying to go outside too! Boohoo.

Bummer about your hair. I'm sure it's fab though. I really need to go see Markus but the perpetual ponytail is easy and cheaper than a haircut.

When Ron starts making $300,000, will you adopt me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter