Friday, April 21, 2006

TGIF

Thank GOD it's the weekend.

Tonight I'm treating Ron to the BodyWorlds exhibit, something that he will be enthralled with and I will be totally horrified by. I have little to no interest in science. And if I really think about it, there are fascinating things about the human body, but honestly, I couldn't really care less. All I know is that there will be people without skin there and--did you read that last part? PEOPLE WITHOUT SKIN. Totally gross. The things I do for my husband. I tell you, my love knows no bounds. Obviously.

Tomorrow I'm trekking to Totowa, New Jersey to help my friend Kimberly with her house. I'm free labor, if anyone's looking for free labor. Ron's meeting me there so we can go out with Kim and her husband for dinner. Hmmm...notice that he's meeting me after I perform free labor. Apparently, his love does know bounds.

In other news, things are going so hot at the gym these days. I've been going but only for half-hour workouts and I haven't hit the treadmill since the day of the wedding. For those of you who were worried about my weight you'll be happy to know that I gained 6 pounds on the honeymoon. Of course, truth be told, I actually did lose a couple of pounds right before the wedding--completely unintentional. In fact, I had been eating my face off the week before the wedding so I wouldn't lose weight. I didn't want my dress falling off of me. Anyway, I'm now back to my usual 135.

I've been so tired in the mornings that I've missed some morning workouts. My efforts are half-hearted at best. Which is a shame because I had been in such a good place pre-wedding, in a great routine. I had built up such endurance and it's pissing me off that I'm probably losing that. I'm certainly losing muscle tone in my arms. I haven't lifted in weeks. Basically, I'm hoping that this is just a brief phase and I'll jump back on track. I want to, in theory.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Star said...

I am so jealous. I want to see BodyWorlds. Allen went twice and said it is fascinating. I think I am missing it though.

Hope you have a good weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter