Friday, July 22, 2005

Swingin' Single

I'm a swingin' single this weekend. Ron's leaving me to go play with his boys in NYC this weekend. I'm really looking forward to being home this weekend. I feel like I've been on the go since early June.

I'm going for drinks tonight with my friend Meg, but other than that, I have no plans. Well, by no plans, I mean that I'm going to clean the apartment top to bottom, sit in the park reading and watch HGTV. Oh, and my most exciting plan of all...just to give you an idea of how geeky I am...is buying a new address book so that I can combine all of my family/friend addresses with all Ron's family/friend addresses. Wow, is that exciting or what?


I also need to look into wedding dresses soon so I may look into that too.

Have a great weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter