Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sirens

Walking down the street this morning, I was greeted by fire trucks, ambulances, police cars and transit police cars, with sirens blaring, all coming to a screeching halt at the corner of Broad and Walnut streets. All of the emergency personnel began running into all 4 entrances to the subway at that corner.

My heart stopped beating.

It's a drill, right? Or some minor incident, right? I mean a small fire or someone having a heart attack.

I'm searching news channels for answers.....

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A coworker told me someone jumped in front of the subway car this morning and police, ambulance, and fire personnel were there. Could be the explanation.

Incidentally, why would someone pick such a violent way to die?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter