Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Jude

Thanks to my friend Christy, who updated my on the latest Jude Law developments while I was away. While this man may be attractive, I've despised him since he left his wife, who was suffering from post-pardum depression, and their 4 children. Adding insult to injury was his relationship with Sienna Miller, a relationship which irked me because the press embraced them as such a charming couple, completely ignoring the fact that he was a louse who abandoned his sick wife.

I always wonder about these women who jump into relationships with celebrities who are recently separated or divorced. This is what happens, Sienna. This is what happens.

I'm also particularly disturbed by the nanny's account of the situation. I mean who takes kids to a Robert Plant concert anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter