Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The War Has Begun

Last night I was pouring myself a glass of water before heading to the gym when I saw the trademark of my nemesis. Right there on my counter. In my home. I knew this was a decree of war. I bent over to more closely examine what I had mistakenly for a split second mistakenly took as two black pieces of fuzz. Sure enough, it was the mark of my nemesis. It had been over a year since their last attack. I needed definitive proof, though. I picked up the sealed Ziploc bag of granola on the counter and sure enough, there was hole gnawed straight through.

DID YOU ENJOY MY GRANOLA AND POOPING ALL OVER MY COUNTER, YOU BITCHES???

Apparently, they also enjoyed breaking open and eating the mouse poison, as it was all over the kitchen floor.

War is over. I win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter