Monday, July 11, 2005

Savings, Schmavings

So I never realized how much I would miss my disposable income. Or how much of it I really disposed of. Putting it all into a savings account totally sucks. Spending it on that cute little black skirt or yet another pair of black shoes or fancy cocktails with slices of fruit in them is much more fun.

The power to buy things whenever I want has totally spoiled me. What scares me really are those three little words: joint checking account. I can't even fathom it. Well, I should say I can't fathom it now. Once my little doctor man is making the big bucks, I'm sure I'll have no problem with a joint account.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Star said...

The best financial advice I ever heard was to keep seperate accounts for individual spending and set up the joint account with percentages. Like if you made 50,000 and he made 30,000, you would each contribute say 50% of your earnings: you putting 25,000 and he putting 15,000-contributing "equally."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter