Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Things that Annoy Me

I'm in a foul, foul mood thing morning and so anything I post today will probably reflect that. Here's a list of what's annoying me so far today:
-having to go to work
-looking super tired
-having people tell me I look tired
-having a boyfriend
-as opposed to a husband
-having to cancel MY OWN vacation day so there's enough staff coverage in my office tomorrow.
-bad fucking Christmas songs about buying slippers for your dying mother
-an email account that eats my messages and spits them out before I get to see them
-people who won't go to the freakin hospital when they need to
-YES I FEEL TIRED
-lazy people
-a credit card terminal that won't work
-living with a boy
-having to do laundry tonight
And the thing that's annoying me most today: that everything annoys me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter