Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Blast

Last Saturday we went to our friends' annual Christmas party at their fabulous house. And by fabulous, I mean, custom-built 4 bedroom house complete with family room and finished basement. By fabulous, I mean hardwood floors throughout the kitchen, with dark wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. By fabulous, I mean the master suite has a walk-in closet that spans a whole wall, complete with his and hers entrances. Fabulous as in several Christmas trees. You get the point.

It was a GREAT party. All the people I love seeing were there and none of the ones with whom it's a chore to make small talk. It was the kind of party where you spin from group of people to group of people mingling your heart out, with occasional spins past the bar. The only bad part is the next day when it feels like a Mac truck ran through your head.

I love me a good party. When I grow up I want a house like that and parties like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter