Monday, December 20, 2004

So Boring

This post is going to so boring I can hardly even stand it.

Update on my life:
1. Friday I achieved a political coup (more on that later).
2. Saturday involved recovering from said coup, we went shopping braving the crowds at the mall.
3. Went to Christmas party Saturday night. It was a ton o'fun.
4. Sunday I went to church, then ran errands, knitted and called Ron every 10 minutes to update him on T.O.'s condition since Ron was at the game and didn't have access to that all-important information.
5. Did laundry. Folded clothes.
6. Baked cookies.
7. Did not wrap a single present.
8. Today I'm going to run around like a nut because I have no staff.
9. Tonight I'm going to the mall again.
10. Still, I'm pleased with my political coup.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Christy said...

What did you do?

Need details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter