Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Packing Up a Life

You probably already know, either from Facebook or real life, that I'm relocating about 2 hours from Philadelphia. Except one reader who likely didn't know and is probably doing a happy dance now. You're welcome.

At any rate. So the last time I packed up and moved, I didn't have any kids. It is decidedly more difficult to pack with children. You know that part of packing where like everything is sort of all over the place? Yeah, it's hard to child-proof that pile of crap. So everything must go into boxes immediately. And those boxes must be out of reach of little people. Which, when you're living in 1100 square feet, is not easy. I've only just started and the movers come in a week.

I don't know how much I'll post between now and then. Maybe a lot. Maybe not at all. But once I'm settled in the new place, I will. I promise.

I'm going to really miss this town.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Star said...

There are no sufficient words for how much you will be missed.

And that one person can suck it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter