Friday, March 28, 2008

Annoying Me

Dear Rolo,

It's been nearly a month since you learned how to roll from your back to your stomach. Could you please get on the rolling from your belly to your back part now? This is not a particularly difficult concept and frankly, most babies roll from belly to back first anyway. So what's the problem here, exactly? We've rehearsed this, this rolling front to back, ad nauseum. Yet, you still can't seem to understand that you need to move your arm out of the way to complete the roll.

In case this hasn't occurred to you, this non-rolling impacts me (of course, or else why would I care?). I'm the one who has to go rescue you at 3am when you roll halfway over onto your own arm, causing much screaming.

So really, if you could just get with the program and really focus next time I show you how to roll, I'd really appreciate it.

Love,
Mama

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter