Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pampering

Since I've moved, I'm a whopping 12 blocks from the nail salon I've favored. And 12 blocks at this particular juncture in my life may as well be 12 miles. Well, not really, but I am looking for some other options. Any suggestions on where to get manicures and pedicures East of Broad Street? I'm not looking high-end fancy here--not Toppers or Rescue. In fact, if it has its own website, chances are, it's not what I'm looking for right now. Not that I don't enjoy those place. I do. But I'm fiscally responsibly now, remember? Just looking for somewhere nice and clean.

Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Christy said...

We have gone to the place on Walnut between 12th and 13th (I think that's where it is). Michelle refuses to go there now though because she got a bad cut during a pedicure.

Mani and Pedi combo though is only $25.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter