Friday, December 22, 2006

Peace

So for weeks I've been in the holiday spirit: shopping, decorating, wrapping, baking, and so on. But it's not as if life has been a bowl of cherries either. I've had an argument with my best friend, my mother un-invited me to Christmas and there's been some stuff that I'd rather not go into here. I've been angry a lot of the time at a lot of people. If you're one of those people, I'm sorry.

You realize this time of year how foolish it is to waste your time on the unimportant stuff. And that's what most of life's headaches are: unimportant. So this Christmas, the best piece of unsolicited advice I can give you is to clear your heart and mind of the unimportant and make room for peace instead.

Merry Christmas, everyone. May Santa bring you all on your list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter