Monday, December 11, 2006

Jobs

I'm not sure when exactly my job became dangerous. My chosen profession is decidedly not dangerous. And truthfully, my job isn't really dangerous. But the potential for possible danger is what gets me.

While I'm not a teacher, I do work with students. Upper-crust students. Turns out that some upper-crust students are balls-ass crazy and you never know when one of them is going to snap. None of them have snapped at me, but you know, I figure it's only a matter of time. Worrying about these types of students, what they might do and who they might do it to, is a much heavier burden than I ever anticipated. Sometimes I wish I had a the kind of job that I could leave at the office at the end of each day.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh amen, sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter