Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy December

So my December has been shaping up in a lovely way. I spent the day on Friday with Hope and her new baby, who is adorable to put it mildly. I love newborns like Julia because she barely weighs anything and she's portable, making her the perfect shopping accessory. Newborns also don't sleep at night and they seem to eat constantly, but hey, that's Hope's problem. Saturday we went to Meg's tapas party, which was fab, and I got a reconnect (or connect for the first time?) with someone Meg and I went to high school with. I wasn't friends with her then, but she's super nice. Anyway, on Sunday, Ron and I went to my friend-turned-bridezilla's house to so she and I could bake all the live long day. Actually, she did about two thirds of the baking because her baking skills are highly superior to mine. While we baked, the boys enjoyed Utz's sweet salsa, and man, is that stuff addictive. So Sunday was a great success, although by Monday, for reasons I can't get into here, I wanted to pitch said friend out a window. A window on the 20th floor.

Tonight I think I'm going to decorate the apartment. It's about time, since there are less than 3 weeks until Christmas. That's right, I said it. Christmas will be here in less than 3 weeks. Get to work people! I know you have a million things to do.

Speaking of Christmas, Ron and I, because we're going for the super cheese factor this year are in search of matching his and hers Christmas pajamas. Not as easy to find as one might think.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

redenvelope.com

Try them, they usually have them.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Rosie O'Donnell has been mentioning matching pajamas on the view. She gets hers at Hanna Anderson:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/home.asp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter