Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tiresome

The budgeting begins. I just submitted paperwork to the Direct Deposit gods officially requesting that my paychecks be split between my personal account and my joint account with my husband. It'll take effect sometime next month. We've had the joint account for awhile; we just hadn't been using it frequently.

Oy.

For those of you who know me in real life, this means I'm actually going to have to account for my money. It's not that I have a problem with sharing money. I just know I suck at accounting for it. I mean I don't write many checks, so why on earth would I ever balance a checkbook? Especially when I can check my balance online or at an ATM. My money was all in one place and in my head, I always had a general idea of how much was in there.

Now with less money going to my personal account andd with two people pulling from the other account, obviously, I'll need to be more careful.

Which sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter