Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Nonsense Continues

I'm trying to order new stationery with my monograph, but I'm not sure which initials I want to use. Okay, the first and last name initials are easy, but what about the third one? Do I use the maiden name initial? Or do I use my middle name initial? I think I might use the middle name, since you know, that's what the form specifically asks for. My problem is that since I still use maiden name and last name together, but don't hyphenate, I've never really clarified (in my head) if I'm using my maiden name as a middle name or as part of my last name.

So much self-created confusion.

Hell, I'm using my middle initial. Who cares if it doesn't match what the return address labels say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter