Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Your Vote Counts!

Okay, people, don't disappoint me here. Everything depends on your vote. Even if you usually don't comment on this blog, do so today. Don't be shy.

My friend, Deidre, is getting married. Because she's either brilliant or insane, she's letting the bridal party pick out whatever individual dress we want as long as it's from the J.Crew "little black dress" collection. I don't think there needs to be any uniformity in length, fabric or style. Of course, J.Crew just put a couple of patterned and polka-dotted dresses in the collection, so unless she's really bordering on the insane side, I'm assuming we're not supposed to pick one of those.

They don't carry the dresses in the J. Crew stores, so my plan is to order two or so, try them on at home and go from there. I may wind up returning and re-ordering others depending on how things go.

So, here, go to the website and pick out two dresses for me to order.

Here are my thoughts:
I'm partial to the Sadie--it's the style of dress I always chose. It has a weird seam down the front though, so I'll have to see it in person.
I like the look of the Audrey too; however the waistline, although not easy to see in the photos looks high to me. Since I'm short-waisted with big boobs, it might not be a good look for me--I'd have to try it on to know for sure.
Ditto for the Emma.
I also like the Lyndsey and Whitney.
I think I'm kind of willing to try anything.

Which ones do you like?

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I like Whitney, Sadie and Lindsay.

I love the buttons on the back of Sadie.

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Star said...

Sophia and Lindsay.

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay and Audrey, though I also love Jackie and think you could pull it off.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Sophia - in the long silk. Remember the episode of the Golden Girls when Sophia was in an elderly person's marathon and she mimicked the crowd chanting 'sophia! sophia! sophia!' - well, that's how I feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter