Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

I sort of bought a car. Last night I put a deposit on the CR-V in Pewter Pearl. The CR-V drives better and is less expensive than the RAV 4. But I love the RAV 4. Well, I mean, if money were no object, I wouldn't get either of these. But since it is and after extensive research, it's down to these two. They have great safety ratings and fuel economy. The CR-V is ugly as sin inside (the outside isn't so bad) and the thought of buying a Honda is giving me a rash.

Anyway, we got a pretty good deal last night and honestly, I would have bought it right then, having resigned myself to buying a car that looks like a Greyhound bus on the inside. But Ron insisted we only put a deposit and he blamed me for that decision, "My wife is really indecisive, blah, blah, blah." So today, we were able to negotiate a better deal with two other Honda dealers. Seriously, it's AMAZING how much room these people have to play with. The dealer we spoke to from Toyota is off today so tomorrow, we'll try him. I don't think he'll be able to go as low as the Honda guys but we'll see what magic he can do. Because I like the RAV 4 better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter