Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Stinky Poo

So yesterday I wrote a whole long post about how I was going to buy a car and it included the "buy American" schpeel that you would expect from me. Only guess what? I'm probably not buying American. So take that.

Anyway, Blogger decided to throw a hissy fit and not publish my post and then I could log on the rest of the day. So the post is lost.

My obsession this morning is the smell of the city. It smells like ass, people. It's always stinky in the summer and the humidity doesn't help matters. Usually, it's more like urine roasting on city sidewalks. But today, on my walk to work it was literally as if someone took a dump on every corner. I had to hold my breath for most of the walk.

Considering it's a 10 minute walk, I'm lucky to be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter