Friday, July 28, 2006

Boobs

I originally read this article because I am one of those people who doesn't particularly care for breastfeeding in public. I really just don't need to see someone's boobs. I can even tolerate it if someone is being discreet and using a blanket. But some women just let it all hang out there while feeding. Some would say they are empowered and confident. I say they're crazy.

Anyway, I stopped in the middle of the article when I read the part about the woman who is still breast feeding her 3 year old. Yikes. Three? I mean I didn't think three year olds were supposed to really take bottles anymore. Don't they graduate to drinking juice sometimes and using a sippy cup? Aside from the fact that breastfeeding your preschooler is TOTALLY FREAKING WEIRD, doesn't it stunt their using of a cup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter