Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pantless

I am tired. Sluggish really. I skipped my morning workout for no good reason. Just decided that today was a good day to sleep an extra hour. Whenever I go that, the results are the same: I need twice as much coffee to feel half as awake.

To boot, my pants don't fit today. They have not fit in the last 4-5 months. I'm talking about all my pants here. Some I just can't wear because they fall off my body. Most just hang loosely around my hips, making me look like I have droopy drawers. I suppose some people think this would be a great problem to have, but when all your pants don't fit, what are you going to do? Buy ALL new pants? I have about 18 pairs that I wear to work. It could get expensive to replace them all.

I haven't lost or gained any weight, but since I've started taking classes at my gym, my body has changed. My waist and hips are narrower, my legs are more muscular. While a narrow waist may be a good thing, it's causing a wardrobe crisis as it's just not socially acceptable to show up to work with no pants.

I've decided to buy two new pairs of pants: one black and one tan. And I'm going to hope that no one notices I keep recycling them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter