Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend Recap

What a glorious weekend. We went down to Maryland and the weather was just beautiful. Warm, but not too hot and not humid. We spent Saturday out on the boat sailing and swimming in the bay. Not much beats a day of drinking adult beverages, diving off the side of a boat.

We barbequed that night and watched "The Incredibles" which was not so incredible. I mean it was cute, but not as fabulous as I had heard. And that's not even me being my usual cynical self. I loved "Finding Nemo." But "The Incredibles"? Eh.

This weekend I'm off to scenic Milwaukee for a conference into next week. Last year the same conference was in Las Vegas, the year before it was in San Diego. Obviously, I didn't pick an ideal year to go, but what the hell? It'll be some days out of the office which even I can appreciate, although I usually enjoy conferences about as much as Chinese water torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter