Thursday, March 24, 2005

Trifecta

The 2004-2005 trifecta of family holiday visits is almost complete. Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. This visit won't be that bad, although it's usually the most awkward, because everyone knows I'm not coming back until November. Christmas is always the best visit because, honestly, how bad could anything really be at Christmas? And the most anxiety-riddled visit is Thanksgiving, because there's such a long span between Easter and Thanksgiving.

I made a sour cream coffee cake last night and I'm making a chocolate turtle cake tonight to bring home. Most importantly, I'm picking the booze up on the way home from work tonight. Because I CANNOT forget to bring home the booze. I'll get flowers tomorrow too. But, frankly, the booze is the most important part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter