Friday, March 11, 2005

If I Can Make It There, I'll Make It (da, da) Anywhere

So R and I are off to NYC for the weekend. He has an interview there on Monday, so we thought it would be fun to go there early and tool around the city. I'm really looking forward to it. I've never really done tourist-y things in Manhattan, but since my significant other has really never been there, this is my excuse. Because I veer towards the anal rententive side, I have itineraries. Because I alternately veer towards the lazy side, I'm completely open to not following an itinerary. I just like having options and I like knowing in advance what my options are.

So possibilities are: Statue of Liberty, the Met, South Street Seaport, dinner in Little Italy,and top of the Empire State Building. Also, we're going to try to meet up with Hope and Tim and a couple other friends. Next week I'll tell you if we did any other that.

I heart NY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter