Thursday, December 09, 2004

Thinking

With the exception of my grandmother, I've gotten all of the gifts I need to get. I think. For Nana I got a couple of cpairs of gloves because she can only go for about a week without losing at least one glove. I still have to get a turtleneck sweater and one of those...I'm not sure how to decribe them...those wool head scarf things. It's sort of shaped like a hat but it wraps around your neck too and I think you need to be over 80 years old to get away with wearing one. I saw them in stores awhile back and now, of course, can't find them. Let's see....Express shirts for brother; L.L. Bean fleece jacket for Dad. PJs and boxes for Ron, specifically these, these and these. I'm sure I'll get him socks too. (Ron and I are actually buying ourselves a digital camera for Christmas but Christmas PJs are a tradition and boxers and socks are the perfect stocking stuffers). The Waterford shot glasses are on their way.

I love Christmas shopping....

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Star said...

The Perv: A play in one act.
Scene M and C's living room checking out D's blog.
Michelle read's blog post to Christy and clicks on the Ron's gifts links.
C:"North Pole? I don't want to think about his pole!"
M: "Perv! God!" (Clicks next link...)
C:"What's on them?
M:"Presents! So cute."
C: "Packages? His package!"
M: "You are such a perv!"

End scene.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger DJ Heavy D said...

You ARE prevs. Minds in the gutter! Now I've got to return the boxers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter