Thursday, July 10, 2008

Turn That Frown Upside Down

Yesterday was the kind of day I rarely have, where I wanted to walk out of my office in the middle of the day, go home directly to bed, ball my eyes out and possibly stay that way for a few days. I've got an employee resigning at the worst possible time, I'm in impossible arguments with my family and although I was going to meet up with a friend for drinks, we canceled because of work and torrential downpours. It's all made me one walking ball of stress.

The good thing about my particular personality type is that I rarely stay down and out for long. Usually by the next morning, I'm better, more positive, looking at the impossible tasks before me with a new energy. This time, though, it didn't even take until the next morning.

I underestimated the powerful magic of the baby giggle. Baby giggles make everything better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter