Monday, May 07, 2007

Emo Spidey

As a special treat for my husband, who never gets to go to the movies, I took him to see Spiderman 3 on Friday night. He spent all day Thursday and Friday singing the Spiderman theme song. To say he was excited would be an understatement.

The movie sucked.

Despite not watching many movies, I have a high tolerance for bad ones. For example, I watched "I Do (But I Don't)" on Lifetime Saturday night. Now I don't have anything against Spiderman per se. I liked the first two well enough. But this one? Too many plot lines that were underdeveloped. The ending was totally lame. The worst part? Spiderman cries. A lot. There is a lot of crying Spiderman.

I prefer my superheroes not to be total emotional wrecks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter