Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Because I'm Indecisive As Hell

We're trying to decide on bedding. And by we, I mean I. I think we've got the boy's pattern picked out. It combines sports and cars and planes and antiques and really, how could you not love bedding that emcompasses all those things?

The girl bedding is the issue. I'd like a pink/green combination and generally speaking, I'm not a fan teddy bears or princesses and I only like florals in moderation.

Here are the 5 currently in the running:
Pink Katie
Pink Aloha
Pink Kasey
Bubble Gum
Tiger Lily

Opinions?

I also kind of like this one but I'm not sure if a clothesline theme will get on my nerves after awhile.

There's also another one that Ron actually liked at the Baby Supermart over the weekend but I don't know the name so I can't find it online. It was pink and green but featured flowers pretty heavily--although I believe they were tulips, and tulips are pretty cool.

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Pink Aloha or Tiger Lily!

This is Michelle note Christy.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Christy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I like the Pink Kasey because of the yellow in it. It brightens up the pink. I deleted my first comment because I mistakenly said Katie not Kasey.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Pink Kasey for the stripey goodness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter