Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm Not Buying It

I'll spend tomorrow at the trailer. Down by the river. It'll be nice to be out of the city. There'll be at least 6 other adults and 3 children there with me, so sleeping arrangements will be interesting. The real reason we're going down is so that Ron can help his dad and brother-in-law (the one I'm not going to kill) hang gutters. Now, doesn't that sound like fun? Me, I'm going to the pool. I'm going to try to coax my littlest niece to join me, but she's not really a fan of the water.

With any luck, the boys will finish the job early enough that said brother-in-law will take us out on his boat. The weather is supposed to be great. Baby M's mother will be coming (sans her husband I believe) and it'll be good for her to get out of the house.

In other news, we're not buying a house. I guess we're renters for the long haul. I'm very disappointed, but trying not to dwell on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter