Friday, October 14, 2005

Ah, Fall

So the plan for tomorrow is to go pumpkin picking. That is, IF IT EVER STOPS FREAKIN' RAINING. The forecast for Saturday changes everytime I check the ever-useful weather.com.

Even if it's nice, which as of this moment it's supposed to be, the pumpkin patch field is going to be a mess of mud.

You ever want to revisit a place you went as a kid, only you're afraid it won't be the same? That's how I am with this farm. It was the first place I ever went where you could pick the pumpkins right off the vine. I just loved it. And ever since, the only way to get a pumpkin is to pick it from a patch. So tomorrow I've convinced Ron that to drive an hour and a half away to this farm to run around in the mudd. And I'm afraid it will suck.

We're going anyway. Unless it's raining.

Tonight, however, we're going to his parents house where we can totally stuff ourselves on his mom's homecooking. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter