Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Austin

Is anyone else watching Real World: Austin? Oh.My.God. Melinda--you're the most needy person ever depicted on TV. And Danny? At the risk of sounding like the most cold-hearted bitch ever, Danny, you need to get a grip. I understand your mom just died, but all your crying, endless crying, and lamenting about how you 'should have been there' isn't going to bring her back, dude. Your sisters are more composed than you are. Take a valium, please. That being said, stay home with your family--don't go back to Austin.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Star said...

I've tried to watch but I get so freaked out by them that I have to turn it off. It has sucked since the season in Vegas. It is weird to think back on how great the show used to be, before the people they cast were charicatures (sp?) of stereotypes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter